Friday, August 11, 2006

A Good Question

The claim of lack of connection or going off in the wrong direction in my last post reminded me of something that I read last night in the comments of a post at the Washington Monthly and quite liked:

"And for all of you trolls, a challenge: find me one, just one, quote from a leftist/liberal directly urging that we appease terrorists (meaning al-Queda and its subsidiaries, and not merely being opposed to the republican war "policy" in Iraq) and allow them to defeat us."

I'll up the ante on the troll challenge: I dare just one troll to explain why their hero Georgie boy still hasn't gone after the people responsible for 9/11. Osama and the men who supported him and paid for 9/11 - who are still sponsoring terrorism - are still free, and Bush will never touch them because they are his friends.

Why do trolls hate America so much that they'd rather support starting wars with everyone but the people responsible for 9/11 - the Saudis?

Posted by: roooth on August 9, 2006 at 8:19 PM | PERMALINK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home