Monday, October 02, 2006

Out of the mouthes of scumbags...

Denny Hastert really is a scumbag! It would appear that for him, the Foley business was something that "might have affected campaigns". Must make all those parents of pages feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that the big teddy bear is there for there kids.

ThinkProgress has the story and the video.

REPORTER: Congressman Reynolds put out a statement on Saturday saying that he told you in the spring. Do you think he’s lying?

HASTERT: No, I’m not saying. I just don’t recall him telling me that. If he would have told me that, he would have told me that in the context of maybe a half a dozen or a dozen other things. I don’t remember that.

REPORTER: Other allegations of improper e-mails?

HASTERT: No, just other things that might have affected campaigns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home