Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger's eating my posts!

I'm going to give up posting until tomorrow. I've already lost one. This is the first time I've been able to get a "Create Post" window in hours and I'm not sure I'll be able to publish it. Wish me luck. See you tomorrow...

From TPM Reader RR's comments on Iraq ( I like the metaphor):


Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were in the front seat.

They drove the Iraq car off a cliff.

Then they turned to the Dems in the back seat.

And said the Dems couldn’t complain unless they could come up with a plan of their own.

The tragedy is that there is no rational hope for a plan (any plan) that will work well. When you’ve driven the car off the cliff, your range of options is quite limited. We’re in the hands of gravity at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home