Sunday, June 25, 2006

Why I like Russ Feingold

Russ Feingold was on the Sunday talk shows today and it would appear that he acquitted himself well, and demonstrating once again why he's my favourite Senator. If only more elected officials would speak up the way he does. Crooks & Liars has some video of him on Tim Russert's Meet the Press.

What I can't find is the quote of his that I read earlier today wherein, when he was asked to comment on Cheney's pronouncement about how ill-advised cuttin 'n runnin' would be, he responded that nobody should pay any attention to anything Dick Cheney and, with approval at 20%, apparently no one does.

Update: it was Sen. Joe Biden on Wolf Blitzer via Atrios [H/T The Liberal Journal]
BIDEN: No, I don't want to respond to him. He's at 20 percent in the polls. No one listens to him. He has no credibility. It's ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home